It shares data with service providers but at the behest and under the control of the HA. We work for the HA, we never forget who our customer is.
The system is of particular use to the Treasury and Compliance Departments of HAs – but we have many users in Development, Sales and elsewhere.
- Available security (i.e. homes/units) to a defined industry standard.
Ideally this will be updated automatically via our API, but a periodic spreadsheet upload works nearly as well.
- Charge information.
- Outstanding or proposed facilities
Loans, bonds, programmes of loans/EMTN issues with NA, whatever.
- Trusts and Trustee relationships
The major Trustees are all users of AssetCore and have approved our outputs.
The major valuers are all users of the system and all produce output in ‘AssetCore format’ for simple uploading.
Rules relating to loans, golden rules, regulator rules, good governance rules and so on.
- Documents relating to the properties, loans, the charging process etc.
- Sharing of standardised data (aka ‘the list’) and related existing documents during charging, valuation and other exercises with lawyers, trustees, lenders, valuers and others under the the absolute control of the HA.
- Quarterly reporting to the trustees.
- Treasury reporting.
- Stress tests, EUV Valuations, auto application of multi-level HPI to existing valuations.
- Available security analyses
- Trustee forms for various kinds of release request
- Sophisticated, automated compliance checking with warning levels
- ‘Slice and dice’ analysis of housing/loan/programme data.
- And, as the cheesy software salesperson says, ‘so much more.’